T&O provides independent solar tender services alongside our our Solar Feasibility services.
An increasing number of large energy users are seeking to reduce costs through solar installation. This is done by reducing net demand during the day and taking advantage of green energy certificates, both small and large scale. With Australian solar installations booming, there is an increasing need to navigate around the pit falls and associated issues of a new industry. Our clients gain a great benefit from having an independent expert opinion to ensure their best interest for high-quality products at the best price.
When tendering for solar system installations, we create a transparent process that bidders can have trust in, this facilitates the competitive process and leads to lower prices. We structure tender documents so that comparisons between bidders are easier, and clients can make informed choices. This involves:
- Creating standardised tender response documents, with respondents addressing all key criteria. This simplifies evaluation by enabling more direct comparison.
- Select potential respondents and distribute tender documents.
- Respondents must meet eligibility criteria including being Clean Energy Council accredited and only using Tier 1 equipment.
- Request finance options from solar providers whether it be Capex, Lease, a cash flow positive/neutral loan, or Power Purchase Agreement (PPA).
- Analyse responses with both quantitative and qualitative evaluation procedures.
- Prepare a report which provides a clear comparison of all options with recommendations based on client’s needs.
- Review and negotiate a contract with the selected option.
In addition to this, T&O provides full Project Management services if required.
You can Contact Us to get a no obligation quotation for our solar tendering services.