Installation of a solar system is worth investigating if you’re looking to reduce energy costs and the carbon footprint of your business. T&O Consulting has an in-house renewables engineering team that can assist with analysing the suitability and feasibility of installing solar and releasing the design to tender.
As independent energy consultants, we provide impartial advice to clients regarding their energy needs and the options available to meet those needs. When we undertake solar feasibility assessments, our objective is to provide optimal solutions for our clients. This avoids the risk of oversizing, which can arise when assessments are completed by companies that also sell and install solar systems. The outcome of any feasibility assessment is determined by the assumptions made and what outcomes are most valuable to a client. We are conservative with our modelling assumptions and adjust our assessment to fit our client’s objectives, whether they be cost reduction or carbon abatement.
Steps in the feasibility assessment include:
- Site’s location and suitability.
- Current demand profile and electricity rates.
- System sizing and roof layout, solar generation curve and predicted energy yield.
- Solar market, providers, and technology explained.
- Key financial metrics such as capital costs, first year savings, payback period, internal rate of return, net present value (NPV) and applicable government rebates.
- Finance options, including leasing and power purchase agreements (PPA).
With business case approval, T&O also offer a Solar Tender service to assist in Solar System procurement and installation.
You can Contact Us to get a no obligation quotation for our solar feasibility services.