T&O take pride in offering a wholistic and independent approach to energy. Our renewable energy team can seamlessly assist with all stages of project delivery from pre-feasibility and design through to completion, delivering Turn-Key solutions on time and on budget. This includes a project management service for solar installation projects.
We can tailor a service that meets the individual needs of your unique project. Our team has experience in overseeing high quality projects from small commercial solar up to multiple large sites rolled out across Australia and we pride ourselves in offering independent expert advice while representing the best interests of our clients in a competitive industry.
Our project management team can assist with:
- Negotiating, reviewing and administering contract with the solar provider.
- Liaising with solar providers and other stakeholders, including subcontractor management.
- Monitoring solar installation across single or multiple sites Australia wide.
- Review and assessment of financial items such as progress claims and variations
- Review and manage correspondence between stakeholders.
- Monitoring project programming and quality control.
- Site inspections.
- Reviewing project issues and risks.
- Project administration such as chairing project meetings and recording minutes.
Contact us for more information.