Energy Efficiency & Audits
Energy Efficiency means reducing energy use while continuing activity. For example, modern LED lighting is able to produce the same or better brightness levels while consuming less energy and retrofitting motors can prevent energy loss.
There are often state based grants and funding for energy efficiency projects.
T&O’s auditors can offer advice on any available grant funding.
T&O work with qualified energy auditors that can provide both Level 2 and Level 3 audits that adhere to Australian standards (AS 3598).
T&O can offer comprehensive energy audits through partnership associations with EEP Management Pty Ltd.
EEP Management is a consulting engineering firm that has provided audits and consulting services for the commercial and industrial sector for over 700 major sites.
Energy Audits are conducted according to AS/NZS3598 2014 standards.
EEP Management works closely with the following organisations
- EPA preferred consultant
- Sustainable Energy Authority of Victoria
- Commonwealth Climate Change and Energy Efficiency Department auditor and verifier
- Victorian Department of Innovation, Industry and Regional Development on technical audit, energy and industrial environmental management (cleaner production)
- Australian Institute of Refrigeration, Air-conditioning and Heating accredited auditor
- Commonwealth Department of Industry Tourism and Resources EEO auditor
- South Australian government Zero waste program as preferred consultant
- Energy and Efficiency Conservation Authority (EECA) of New Zealand.
Find out how energy audits can reduce your energy costs whilst improving productivity through efficiencies.