3rd ERF Auction Results
Source: Clean Energy Regulator, 6 May 2016
The third Emissions Reduction Fund auction was held on Wednesday 27 and Thursday 28 April 2016.
At that auction the Clean Energy Regulator:
- Committed to purchase 50,471,310 tonnes of abatement on behalf of the Commonwealth.
- The average price per tonne of abatement is $10.23.
- 73 contracts were awarded.
- Contracts were awarded to 33 contractors covering 73 projects.
- The total value of contracts awarded at this auction is $516 177 598.
- The largest single contract is for 15 million tonnes of abatement and the smallest is for 5383 tonnes of abatement.
Read More HERE