2nd Emissions Reduction Fund auction
Source: Clean Energy Regulator, 13 Nov 2015
The second Emissions Reduction Fund auction was held on Wednesday 4 and Thursday 5 November 2015.
At that auction:
- 129 contracts were awarded committing to purchase 45 451 010 tonnes of abatement
- Contracts were awarded to 77 contractors covering 131 projects
- The total value of contracts awarded is $556 875 549
- The average price per tonne of abatement is $12.25
- The largest single contract is for 2.5 million tonnes of abatement and the smallest is for 15 333 tonnes of abatement.
Read More HERE